Nov. 25, 2019
Classification by toy function
1. Phonetics and cultural toys: toys that can make children's hearing more sensitive, learn new characters, promote language expression and organizational skills, and pre-school exercises, such as story tapes, story cards, drawing boards, etc.
2. Science toys: Science toys that can attract children to observe, compare, collect, and analyze. In addition to arousing the children's enthusiasm, they can also develop the concepts of observing, analyzing, collecting information, doing things, and seeking truth from facts, such as mirrors, kaleidoscopes, and various specimens.
3. Action toys: These toys can exercise children's large muscles and coordination of various parts of the body, such as baby crawling toys, various strollers, pull carts, throwing darts, etc.
4. Operational toys: This kind of toys makes the small muscles of the child's fingers more flexible, and toys that promote the coordination of eyes and hands, such as threading, beading, and Magnetic Building Blocks.
5. Art toys: can cultivate creativity and the ability to read, write and discover beautiful things in life.
Classification by child age
1. 0-1 years old: Audiovisual touch toys-Newborn babies develop rapidly physically and mentally, the functions of the body and nervous system develop rapidly, and vision and hearing are gradually improved. At this time, children are more sensitive to some visual color shakes and auditory sounds, so they can choose some shaking and sound toys. In addition, traditional sounds such as tambourine and shaking toys can attract children, take them to practice turning over, crawling, standing, and even walking, and promote mental growth.
2. 1-2 years: push-pull, ball toys, building block toys-children at this stage begin to learn to walk independently, tambourine toys are not enough to guide them, and some push-pull, ball toys are also needed to help children walk independently keep balance in the process, in addition, it can also meet the needs of children climbing, throwing, jumping and so on. In addition, building block toys can promote children's cognition of shapes and colors, and provide preliminary intellectual enlightenment for children. The 3D Magnetic Building Blocks Set can also create spatial thinking for children.
3. 2-4 years old: Shaking, balancing toys, colorful toys-2-4 year-old children are more sensitive in visual senses. Different colors of stimulation can promote the formation of children's imagination and creativity. Therefore, toys at this stage should also be colourful. In addition, with few toy styles and shapes, children can feel different changes in touch when they touch, which enhances the overall development of the child's brain. In addition, the language comprehension ability is further upgraded. At this time, you can appropriately buy some word toys for your child, so that the child is gradually familiar with the writing environment.
4. 4-6 years old: plush toys, models-with the children's mastery of independent walking ability and preliminary language skills, children's thinking skills are gradually being cultivated. Children always like to imitate adults, and gradually learn to imitate their own objects, and gradually form their own consciousness and personality. At this stage, many children like plush toys, Barbie dolls, etc., and children play the role of "adults", and set up their own simulations through some toy kitchens, furniture models, car models, etc., and can cultivate children's independent ability and social skills to accelerate the establishment of children's emotional intelligence.
In short, toys are the best tool for developing children's intelligence. Choosing the right toys for children of different ages will not only make children's lives full of joy. What's more important is the development of children's intelligence. The above is the introduction of Magnetic Blocks supplier to everyone, I hope it can help you.